CFMA’s Webinars keep financial professionals informed on important topics in the construction industry. These monthly sessions might be about technology, an update on the economy or provide you with the latest information about health care.
Webinars are always free to CFMA members and provide at least 1 CPE credit, meaning that a CFMA member can earn at least 12 CPE credits each year at no further cost.
FREE for CFMA Members
Non Member Registration – $65.95
Here is a list of upcoming CFMA Webinars:
- "Where Is Your Company on Revenue Recognition?", August
- "To Sell or Not to Sell", September
- "Why Hackers Love Construction Companies", October
- "CFMA Benchmarker and Financial Survey Results", November
- "James Benham’s IT Survey and Technology Update", November
- "2019 Economic Outlook", December
Click here to access your CPE certificates and view previous CFMA Webinars that you have attended. If you need to log in, use your cfma.org username and password.
For information about how to attend a Webinar session as a group and be eligible for CPE credits, click here to read CFMA's requirements.