CFMA 12+ Membership Offer
Discover the Power of a CFMA Membership!
Take advantage of our most popular membership offer! When you join CFMA between Sept. 16, 2019-March 31, 2020 and pay for 12 months of membership your benefits will be extended until March 31, 2021.
CFMA Provides You with Powerful Benefits:
- Access to the award-winning CFMA Building Profits magazine
- 24/7 access to the exclusive members-only Connection Café Online Community
- Free access to live and on-demand webinars
- Special member pricing on CFMA's Annual Conference, education, Financial Benchmarker, and CCIFP exam prep resources
- Access to more than 8,600 construction financial professionals
- Heavy highway and specialty trade newsletters
- Cost-savings program for construction-specific products and services
Join CFMA Now!
CFMA is an individual membership organization. Company memberships are currently not available. This special offer will extend your membership until March 31, 2021. CFMA does not invoice for initial membership dues. Contact CFMA with any questions on dues.
There are two primary CFMA membership categories:
- CFMA General Members represent all types of contractors, including generals and subcontractors as well as developers, construction managers, architects, engineers, principals, and material and equipment suppliers. General Member Dues for the current membership year are $ 355, plus any local chapter dues where applicable.
- CFMA Associate Members are those serving the construction industry, such as public accountants, sureties, bankers, insurance agents/brokers and carrier’s consultants, and other service providers. Associate Member Dues for the current membership year are $455, plus any local chapter dues where applicable.
- Click here to view all membership categories