The call for proposals for CFMA’s 2018 Annual Conference & Exhibition, June 23-27, 2018 at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach, FL, is winding down!
All submissions MUST be received by September 22, 2017 to be considered.
As you prepare your proposal(s), please be advised:
- CFMA Conference attendees favor sessions that include best-practice solutions and encourage audience interaction.
- The Task Force is specifically seeking presenters with speaking experience at either CFMA Annual or Regional Conferences or other construction industry conferences.
- NEW THIS YEAR! 30-minute fast-paced ignite sessions around inspirational/leadership topics.
- The Task Force is seeking more advanced sessions.
- Topics requested by 2017 Conference attendees include revenue recognition, WIP, KPIs, and operations. Click here to see last year’s agenda.
No more than three submissions per company will be accepted. Keep in mind the purpose of the conference is to educate participants and a sales pitch does not qualify for CPE credits.
All submissions must be received through the online submittal portal. You may also submit any topic that you feel would have high value to our membership. You will be notified by November 30, 2017 of the status of your proposal(s).
As a dedicated member of the construction industry, you know the relevant issues concerning financial managers, so we look forward to receiving your submissions! If you have any questions, contact Brian Summers at 609-945-2408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.