CFMA's Annual Conference & Exhibition
The call for proposals for CFMA’s 2019 Annual Conference & Exhibition, June 1-5, 2019 at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, NV, is underway! CFMA’s Conference Program Task Force invites you to submit a session proposal or topic for consideration.
All submissions MUST be received by September 30, 2018 to be considered. In preparing a proposal(s), please take the following into consideration:
- CFMA Conference attendees favor sessions that include best-practice solutions and encourage audience interaction.
- The Task Force is specifically seeking presenters with speaking experience at CFMA Annual or Regional Conferences or other construction industry conferences.
- The Task Force is seeking more advanced sessions.
- Topics requested by 2018 Conference attendees include revenue recognition, accounting & finance, leadership, WIP, KPIs, and operations. Click here to see last year’s agenda
- No more than three submissions per company will be accepted. Keep in mind the purpose of the conference is to educate participants and a sales pitch does not qualify for CPE credits.
Ensure your submission includes ALL the information requested (especially learner outcomes and speaker experience and references), as the more information you provide, the better the Conference Program Task Force can rate your proposal!
All submissions must be received through the online submittal portal. You may also submit any topic that you feel would have high value to our membership. You will be notified by November 30, 2018 of the status of your proposal(s).
As a dedicated member of the construction industry, you know the relevant issues concerning financial managers, so we look forward to receiving your submissions! If you have any questions, contact Brian Summers at 609-945-2408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.