Salute to CFMA Committees and Task Forces
Where can you find nearly 300 of your closest colleagues? Probably volunteering their talent, passion, and dedication to one (or more!) of CFMA’s Committees and Task Forces!
Whether meeting monthly, quarterly, or on an as-needed basis, we salute the CFMA volunteers who gave nearly 3,000 hours of their time last year in the interest of furthering CFMA’s mission, tackling charges such as:
- Evaluation of, and recommendation on, member dues
- Products and services review, evaluation, and recommendations
- Input on retention efforts and new member recruitment
- Affinity program value and usage
- Expert reviews for CFMA Building Profits articles
- Monitoring industry regulatory and advisory bodies’ activities regarding regulation and projects in progress with significance and impact on construction financial professionals.
- Maintaining a forum to identify issues, estimates their potential impact on the industry, and reports on these findings through various communications venues, including publications and CFMA’s Website.
- Development and deployment of Financial Survey Online Questionnaire and Financial Benchmarker
- Preparing, reviewing, and recommending the annual operating and capital budgets
- Reviewing and recommending changes to the Investment Policy
- Recommending CFMA’s independent public accounting firm
- Reviewing CFMA’s unaudited internal financial statements on a quarterly basis
Wondering about the benefits of volunteering? Count on being able to:
- Apply and enhance your leadership skills
- Learn more about the field of construction financial management
- Build your network through interacting with construction financial professionals from across the nation
- Bring visibility to you and your organization
- Put your energy and skills to work for the association and the profession
- Influence the future direction of CFMA
- Learn more about the association and its work
Find an opportunity that interests you, go here and click Interested in Joining and we promise to engage you in a meaningful way in support of the mission of CFMA!