Financial Survey Online Questionnaire
To Take Part in the 2019 Annual Financial Survey
- New for 2019: If you use Sage 300 CRE and Event 1 Connector Software, you can upload information with a single click. More information
- CFMA members and non-members are invited to contribute to the survey.
- You only need to provide your financial data – and it should take 30 minutes or less to upload the information.
- Benchmarker users who have already entered 2018 data to run a Peer Report can submit that as their 2018 Financial Survey Online Questionnaire data (just log in to the Benchmarker site site and follow the prompts).
- 2018 Participants—you will have your 2019 Financial Survey Online Questionnaire prepopulated with your general profile information.
- All Participants receive the 2019 Financial Survey PDF Report (see a sample report here).
How Do I Participate?
It’s so easy! After logging on to www.financialbenchmarker.com just click on the “Online Questionnaire” tab. REMINDER: For security and privacy reasons, you are not able to automatically log on to the Benchmarker site with your CFMA user name and password. If you have not used the site before, you’ll just need to register as a new user (takes less than a minute!) and then you are ready to begin entering your information!
Why Should I Participate?
We need your company’s information to best deliver the data that details the industry.
PLUS, all participants will receive:
- 2019 Financial Survey PDF Report (see a sample report here)
- My Company Performance Report
- Two FREE Peer Group Comparison Reports
How Can CPA Firms Participate?
Upload your client data and receive a variety of Financial Survey and Benchmarker products for both you and your clients. Click here to learn more.
What’s My Deadline for Completion?
All Financial Survey Online Questionnaires must be completed no later than May 17, 2019.
Is My Data Kept Confidential?
All submitted data is held in strict confidence and is accessible solely by those authorized by CFMA. Only aggregate data is disclosed in the Financial Benchmarker website. CFMA will have access only to participants’ names and company names to verify participation.
What If I Have Questions?
New to CFMA? Never completed the Online Questionnaire? Wondering about the Benchmarker? Send an e-mail to email@example.com’re here to help!
Thanks in advance for your participation–the more data we receive, the more valuable our results!