CFMA Helping CFMs Navigate COVID-19
Helping Members Navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic!
When Times Get Hard, CFMA Members Come Together
CFMA Provides You with Powerful Benefits:
- Access to the award-winning CFMA Building Profits magazine
- 24/7 access to the exclusive members-only Connection Café Online Community
- Free access to live and on-demand webinars
- Special member pricing on CFMA's Annual Conference, education, Financial Benchmarker, and CCIFP exam prep resources
- Access to more than 9,000 construction financial professionals
- Heavy highway and specialty trade newsletters
- Cost-savings program for construction-specific products and services
CFMA is an individual membership organization, company memberships are currently not available. CFMA does not invoice for initial membership dues.
There are two primary CFMA membership categories:
- CFMA General Members represent all types of contractors, including generals and subcontractors as well as developers, construction managers, architects, engineers, principals, and material and equipment suppliers. General Member Dues for the current membership year are $355, plus any local chapter dues where applicable.
- CFMA Associate Members are those serving the construction industry, such as public accountants, sureties, bankers, insurance agents/brokers and carrier’s consultants, and other service providers. Associate Member Dues for the current membership year are $455, plus any local chapter dues where applicable.
- Click here to view all membership categories
How to Join CFMA
- To access peer resources, educational opportunities, online benefits, and member publications available nowhere else, please fill out our convenient online application by first clicking here and creating a customer profile.
*If you have already created a customer profile in the past or have had a past experience with CFMA, you may already have a profile created. To check your status, click here and retrieve your username and password.
- After creating a CFMA profile, click the "Join CFMA" link to begin the member application process.
To determine what chapter you should belong to and view the local membership dues, click here.
**Additional chapter dues may apply.
Payment is required with your application. CFMA does not bill for initial membership dues. To pay by check, download the membership application.