CFMA Volunteer Leadership
A CFMA leader needs to demonstrate knowledge of the profession, strong communication skills, and strategic thinking, and understand when to apply his/her expertise and experiences, as situations dictate. Service in CFMA leadership requires a time commitment but the reward is great: the opportunity to make a lasting difference in our association.
CFMA needs these strong, effective member leaders to ensure we remain at the forefront of advancing the interests of our industry and profession. These leaders are critical to executing the right strategies under each of our four goals and enabling us to fulfill our mission: To be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
What's in It for You?
CFMA Volunteer Leadership affords you the opportunity to:
- Apply and enhance your leadership skills;
- Learn more about the field of construction financial management;
- Build your network through interacting with construction financial professionals from across the nation, and other leaders;
- Gain visibility in the field;
- Bring visibility to your organization;
- Put your energy and skills to work for the betterment of CFMA and the profession; and
- Influence the future direction of CFMA.
What Opportunities Are Available?
- CFMA Officer
- CFMA Executive Committee Member
- CFMA Mentoring Program Client/Mentor
- CFMA Committee Chairman, Vice Chairman, Member
- ICCIFP Board of Directors
- ICCIFP Officer
- ICCIFP Committee Member
This FAQ document provides more details on the available opportunities.
I’m Interested. What Is the Next Step?
Complete the CFMA Volunteer Leadership Application.
I Have More Questions. Who Do I Contact?
Contact Brian Summers via e-mail email@example.com or phone (609-945-2408).