Why You Should Get Involved with Your Local CFMA Chapter
CFMA has more than 9,000 members, but there is something special about building relationships with local construction financial management (CFM) professionals.
CFMA Chapters are your local source for education, resources, and connections. As a member of your local chapter, you’ll benefit from:
- Networking with peers and industry partners in your area;
- Build long-lasting relationships with professional peers;
- Education that focuses on local issues;
- Social events;
- Support and study groups for those pursuing CCIFP credentials;
- Opportunities to join chapter committees or serve in a leadership position.
Click here to find your local chapter and see upcoming events