2018-19 STAR Program
The STAR Program provides a subsidy $3,000 per chapter. The subsidy can be used for the following support:
- Chapter Administrative Services expenses
- Chapter Marketing expenses (tradeshow expenses, brochures, ads, promotional materials, etc.)
- Chapter Educational Program expenses – i.e., Education Day or special educational event longer than a regular chapter meeting (instructor, facility, workbooks, etc.)
- CFMA Speaker Program and CFMA Education Programs
- Chapter Strategic Planning expenses (facilitator, facility, food & beverage, etc.) CFMA will continue to provide strategic planning to chapters free of charge.
All expenses reimbursed under the 2018-19 STAR Program must be incurred during the current fiscal year (04/01/18-03/31/19).
Details for the STAR Program can be found here.
Answers to most of your STAR Program questions can be found in the FAQs. If your question is not answered here or you’d like more information about the STAR Program contact Farah Iaia at email@example.com or 609-945-2420.
Using your funds for a Chapter Administrator? These documents were created to make the process a little easier. Each of these can be customized to meet your chapter’s administrative needs:
Duties of a chapter administrator
Contract for chapter administrative services