Welcome to the Volunteer Garden Where You Grow Personally and Professionally!
Are you ready to realize the value of volunteering? Take that talent, passion, and dedication for your Chapter and bring it to the next level. Find an opportunity that interests you and we promise to engage you in a meaningful way in support of the mission of CFMA!
The Benefits of Volunteering
- Apply and enhance your leadership skills
- Learn more about the field of construction financial management
- Build your network through interacting with construction financial professionals from across the nation
- Bring visibility to you and your organization
- Put your energy and skills to work for the association and the profession
- Influence the future direction of CFMA
- Learn more about the association and its work
Opportunities currently exist at the national level for professional growth and development of your leadership potential. These opportunities include Committee and Task Force service and lending your expertise as an Author, Course Developer/Reviewer, Instructor, Speaker, Subject Matter Expert, and more!
To learn more about what our Committees and Task Forces do or to volunteer for a committee, click here.
Still unsure where your time would be best spent, or desire more information? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you make an informed decision--we’re continually expanding opportunities for volunteers like you to shape the future activities of CFMA!