CFMA Volunteer Leadership
CFMA needs strong, effective member leaders to ensure we remain at the forefront of advancing the interests of our industry and profession.
A CFMA leader needs to demonstrate knowledge of his/her profession, possess strong communication skills, employ strategic thinking, and understand when to apply his/her array of skills and experiences, as situations dictate. Service in CFMA leadership requires a time commitment but the reward is great: the opportunity to make a lasting difference in our association.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The benefits of CFMA volunteer leadership include:
- Applying and enhancing your leadership skills
- Learning more about the field of construction financial management
- Building your network through interacting with construction financial professionals from across the nation, other leaders, and staff
- Gaining visibility in the field
- Bringing visibility to your organization
- Putting your energy and skills to work for the betterment of CFMA and the profession
- Influencing the future direction of CFMA
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
There are a variety of ways to participate in CFMA Leadership, including the following:
- Executive Committee Member
- Mentoring Program
- Committee Chairman, Vice Chairman, or Member
- CCIFP Leadership (Committee, BOD, or Officer)
Details on these opportunities are available in the FAQ document.
Take the first step in your path to CFMA leadership by completing our Leadership Application.
You can submit your completed application using either:
Attn: Brian Summers
100 Village Blvd, Ste 200
Princeton, NJ 08540