CFMA Volunteer Leadership
CFMA needs strong, effective member leaders to ensure we remain at the forefront of advancing the interests of our industry and profession.
A CFMA leader needs to demonstrate knowledge of their profession, strong communication skills, strategic thinking, and understand when to apply his/her array of skills and experiences, as situations dictate. Service in CFMA leadership requires a time commitment but the reward is great: the opportunity to make a lasting difference in our association.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The Benefits of CFMA National Volunteer Leadership are:
- Apply and enhance your leadership skills
- Learn more about the field of construction financial management
- Build your network through interacting with construction financial professionals from across the nation, other leaders, and staff
- Gain visibility in the field
- Bring visibility to your organization
- Put your energy and skills to work for the betterment of CFMA & the profession
- Influence the future direction of CFMA
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
There are a variety of ways to participate in CFMA Leadership, including the following:
- National Officer
- Executive Committee Member
- National Mentoring Program
- National Committee Chair, Vice-Chair or Member
Details on these opportunities are available in the FAQ document.
Take the first step in your path to CFMA leadership by completing our Leadership Application.
You can submit your completed application using either:
Attn: Erica O’Grady
100 Village Blvd, Ste 200
Princeton, NJ 08540