CFMA’s Online Courses
CFMA’s Online Courses brings the best of Chapter Classroom Courses directly to your computer or mobile device.
These intensive courses can help every construction financial professional advance their knowledge and their career. CFMA's Online Courses include the Basics of Construction Accounting, the CCIFP Overview, Cash Management, and a series developed especially for construction financial managers.
All Online Courses offer CPE credits to participants and provide course materials electronically.
CFMA members enjoy a discount when registering.
Upcoming Online Courses
Title: “Advanced Cash Forecasting”
Date: Wednesday, July 25 & Thursday, July 26
Time: 3:00-5:00 p.m. Eastern (Noon-2:00 p.m. Pacific)
Presenters: Steven D. Lords, CPA, CCIFP, CFO, Arizona Pipeline Company
Price: $121 for CFMA members, $176 for non-members
Here is a list of upcoming Online Courses:
- August: CCIFP Overview Seminar
- September: Risk Management Triage
- October: Basics of Construction Accounting
Click here to access your CPE certificates and view previous CFMA Online Courses that you have attended. If you need to log in, use your cfma.org username and password.
For information about how to attend a CFMA Online Course as a group and be eligible for CPE credits, click here to read CFMA's requirements.
Save the Date
- "Where Is Your Company on Revenue Recognition?", August
- "To Sell or Not to Sell", September
- "Why Hackers Love Construction Companies", October
- "CFMA Benchmarker and Financial Survey Results", November
- "James Benham’s IT Survey and Technology Update", November
- "2019 Economic Outlook", December
2018 Surety Industry Update Click here for more information.
Click here for CFMA’s On Demand Webinar Library.
A cfma.org username and password are required to attend a CFMA Online Course.