CFMA’s Online Courses
CFMA’s Online Courses brings the best of Chapter Classroom Courses directly to your computer or mobile device.
These intensive courses can help every construction financial professional advance their knowledge and their career. CFMA's Online Courses include the Basics of Construction Accounting, the CCIFP Overview, Cash Management, and a series developed especially for construction financial managers.
All Online Courses offer CPE credits to participants and provide course materials electronically.
CFMA members enjoy a discount when registering.
Upcoming Online Courses
Title: “CCIFP Overview Seminar”
Date: Wednesday, August 15 & Thursday, August 16
Wednesday, August 22 & Thursday, August 23
Time: 3:00-5:00 p.m. Eastern (Noon-2:00 p.m. Pacific)
Presenters: Josh Billiard, CPA, CCIFP, Partner, EKS&H
- Kevin Foley, CPA, CCIFP, Madison Concrete
- Robert Heuer, VP, Partner, Guy Hurley, Blaser & Heuer
- Kory George, Partner, Woods & Aitken
- Stephanie Gombos, Senior Manager, EKS&H
- Jason Keen, Controller, Superior Construction
- Mark Lumsden, CPA, CCIFP, Anton Collins Mitchell
Here is a list of upcoming Online Courses:
- September: Risk Management Triage
- October: Basics of Construction Accounting
Click here to access your CPE certificates and view previous CFMA Online Courses that you have attended. If you need to log in, use your cfma.org username and password.
For information about how to attend a CFMA Online Course as a group and be eligible for CPE credits, click here to read CFMA's requirements.
Save the Date
"To Sell or Not To Sell” Click here for more information.
- "Why Hackers Love Construction Companies", October
- "CFMA Benchmarker and Financial Survey Results", November
- "James Benham’s IT Survey and Technology Update", November
- "2019 Economic Outlook", December
2018 Surety Industry Update Click here for more information.
Click here for CFMA’s On Demand Webinar Library.
A cfma.org username and password are required to attend a CFMA Online Course.