Executive Committee Meeting Summary – August 18, 2017, Vancouver, British Columbia
CFMA's Executive Committee, which is composed of the appointed volunteers representing our members, chapters, and the ICCIFP, met on August 18, 2017, in Vancouver, British Columbia at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver. During the meeting led by CFMA Chairman Samantha Hutchison, the Committee approved CFMA's two newest chapters – El Paso and New Hampshire – bringing the total number of CFMA chapters to 97. The Committee agenda was full of strategic initiatives and projects that continue to shape the future success of the association, including:
- A review of current initiatives that support our CFMA's Strategic Plan.
- A SWOT analysis to provide directional information that can be used to edit CFMA's current strategic plan and to also impact other areas of the organization.
- Approval of a Leadership Task force to review and make recommendations around the identification and development of future CFMA leaders.
- A review of the results from CFMA's 2017 Annual Conference & Exhibition.
- A discussion and input on the Mega Issue question: How can we increase the demand for certification to grow the number of CCIFP's among our members?
Click here for the March 2017 Executive Committee Summary.