Executive Committee Meeting Summary – March 27, 2015, New Orleans, LA
CFMA’s 2014-15 Executive Committee held its final meeting of the fiscal year on Friday, March 27, 2015 in New Orleans, LA. The committee’s agenda included discussion of strategic initiatives and project updates which will continue to foster future growth and success for CFMA.
Highlights of the meeting include:
STAR Program: Taking into account the feedback from our chapter network in the inaugural year of the STAR Program, new program parameters for 2015-16 were approved by the Executive Committee and include:
- Chapter Administrative Services expenses
- Chapter Marketing expenses (tradeshow expenses, brochures, ads, promotional materials, etc.)
- All Chapter Education expenses (instructor, facility, workbooks, etc.)
- CFMA National Speaker Program and CFMA National Education Programs
- All Chapter Strategic Planning expenses (facilitator, facility, food & beverage, etc.)
New Chapters: Three new chapters were approved, effective April 1, 2015 [Ocean State (RI), Miami-Dade (FL), and Edmonton (Can.)] bringing the total CFMA chapter network to 91 across North America.
Chairman Steve Tenney recognized the outgoing committee members and congratulated the incoming officers for 2015-16, with Brad Robinson providing the committee an overview of his vision for CFMA during his Chairmanship.
I encourage you to reach out to me (email@example.com; 609-945-2429) with ways we can continue to improve serving the needs of our members and chapters.
President & CEO
Click here for the December 2014 Executive Committee Summary.