Chapter Leaders Leave Their Mark
Did you know that current CFMA Chapter Leaders have more than 2,000 combined years of service to CFMA? That’s a significant amount of knowledge and expertise for Chapter Presidents, Vice Presidents, Treasurers, and Secretaries, which comes in handy as they:
- Recruit new members and retain current members
- Form and populate appropriate Committees and Task Forces
- Create and execute on strategic and succession plans
- Liaise with CFMA HQ
- Manage finances
And CFMA Chapters and Committees are a busy bunch, devoting time and effort in:
- Hosting Chapter awards luncheons and anniversary dinners
- Undertaking community service projects and charity events
- Collaborating on joint meetings with partner organizations
- Providing education through Chapter meetings
- Organizing “Scholarship Scrambles”, “Amazing Chase Treasure Hunts”, and “Rock N Bowl” outings
CFMA’s Chapter Leaders keep CFMA’s 98 Chapters going strong and we have endless gratitude for the nearly 170,000 hours of volunteer service they give to their Chapters year over year!
If you would like to share your expertise and knowledge by serving on a CFMA Chapter Board or Committee, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!