CFMA at Spring Creek
CFMA at Spring Creek is a three-and-a-half day retreat designed for individuals who want to excel in the workplace, improve their work-life balance, and become successful chapter presidents. During your time at Spring Creek, you will meet like-minded individuals from the construction finance industry with whom you will go through an array of programs focused on building effective teams, leading through FUN, and proven leadership models. You will leave Spring Creek with new tools to implement immediately upon your return to the workplace and to your CFMA Chapter, and new relationships that will last a lifetime.
The 2017 Retreat will be at the Carefree Resort in Carefree, AZ, and will be taking place in two sessions. Session 1: October 14-17 or Session 2: October 18-21.
Become better at what you do. Promoting leadership skills, fostering creativity, and reinvigorating enthusiasm, Spring Creek gives you:
- Unique and inspiring opportunities for growth and self-discovery among your peers in an inspiring meeting setting
- Confidence and energy to be an efficient leader
- Memorable, once-in-a-lifetime, experiential learning encounters
- Tools to optimize relationships at work, at home, and within your chapter.
As a chapter leader, Spring Creek also features:
- An opportunity for incoming chapter leaders to learn proven chapter management techniques
- Highly effective succession planning tools
- Interaction with other chapter leaders and Headquarters staff
- An expanded network of involved CFMA members
This is an introductory-level course that provides 16 CPE credits in the Field of Management Advisory Services. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
To view pictures from past retreats, visit CFMA’s Spring Creek Facebook page!