Four strategic goals are the foundation and primary means CFMA will deliver on its mission to be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
The four goals are Member Value, Chapter/Headquarters Relationship, Education, and External Recognition. Details on the strategies supporting each of the four goals are listed below the graphic.
For more information on CFMA’s new strategic plan, contact Stuart Binstock, CFMA President & CEO or Brian Summers, CFMA COO.
CFMA's mission is to be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
CFMA will continually develop and deliver value to members and their companies.
- Review and evaluate the value of all CFMA products and services.
- Develop and communicate opportunities that provide value to members.
- Enhance the member experience by offering opportunities to build relationships and access knowledge.
CFMA will enhance the member experience by strengthening the Chapter/Headquarters relationship.
- Improve awareness of resources available to chapter leadership.
- Develop effective chapter leaders.
- Assist chapters with local events, as well as statewide and regional conferences.
- Help chapters consistently provide a positive member experience.
CFMA will be the premier source of education for construction financial professionals.
- Develop an educational framework based on subject areas and levels of expertise.
- Continually evaluate and recommend improvements for existing products.
- Launch new products and explore additional delivery methods to support the educational framework.
- Expand availability and use of CFMA’s educational products by members, chapters, and external organizations.
CFMA will be the source of construction industry financial information and expertise.
- Establish and nurture relationships with industry organizations.
- Be a leading advocate for financial issues that impact the industry.
- Build and develop media relationships to promote matters of financial interest in the industry.