Four strategic goals are the foundation and primary means by which CFMA will deliver on its mission to be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
The four goals are Member Value, Chapter Relations, Companies, and External Relations. Details on the strategies supporting each of the four goals are listed below.
To be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
Goals & Objectives
Goal: MEMBER VALUE
Members will regard CFMA as the essential construction financial resource, and CFMs will be viewed as leaders in the construction financial industry and an indispensable part of their companies’ leadership teams
- Provide the best educational content with multiple delivery formats.
- Improve CFMA's relevance and efficiency by capitalizing on technology.
- Increase marketing and social media engagement.
- Increase the promotion of the CCIFP designation as essential to career development for construction financial managers.
Goal: CHAPTER RELATIONS
CFMA chapters will be vibrant, growing, and viewed by stakeholders as the best local educational and networking resource for construction financial professionals.
- Strengthen the infrastructure and resources to support chapter performance.
- Reduce the burden of chapter administration on volunteers.
- Support chapter administration to ensure consistency and efficiencies.
Companies will recognize the significant value of CFMA education and engagement as an essential investment in their success.
- Develop effective methods to demonstrate value to companies in the construction industry.
Goal: EXTERNAL RELATIONS
CFMA will be the recognized authority in advancing sound financial and accounting practices in the construction industry and the leading resource for education and financial information.
- Expand industry awareness of CFMA.
- Increase number and scope of strategic partnerships with other industry-related organizations .
- Promote awareness of mental health and suicide prevention to help create a zero suicide industry