Four strategic goals are the foundation and primary means by which CFMA will deliver on its mission to be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
The four goals are Leadership Teams, Chapter Relations, Companies, and External Relations. Details on the strategies supporting each of the four goals are listed below.
To be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
Goals & Objectives
Goal: MEMBER VALUE
Members will regard CFMA as the essential construction financial resource, and CFMs will be viewed as leaders in the construction financial industry and an indispensable part of their companies’ leadership teams.
- Increase members’ engagement
- Increase ease of access to construction industry financial information
- Improve the value and quality of CFMA communications
- Increase the number of highly-valued and sought-after CFMA products, services, and educational offerings
- Promote the CCIFP designation as essential within the construction industry
Goal: CHAPTER RELATIONS
CFMA chapters will be vibrant, growing, and viewed by stakeholders as the best local educational and networking resource for construction financial professionals.
- Increase the consistency and quality of the CFMA chapter experience
- Increase awareness of the resources available to chapter leadership
- Increase the number of chapters that have strategic and succession plans in place
- Increase the use of Chapter Administrators or an alternative administrative option
Companies will recognize the significant value of CFMA education and engagement as an essential investment in their success.
- Increase effective communication of the value of CFMA products, services, and educational offerings
- Increase effective utilization of CFMA member benefits, with a special emphasis on educational offerings
- Increase communication of CFMA member benefits from member to owner
- Raise visibility with owner-focused construction industry organizations
- Increase the number of multiple general members from the same company
Goal: EXTERNAL RELATIONS
CFMA will be the recognized authority in advancing sound financial and accounting practices in the construction industry and the leading resource for education and financial information.
- Increase association influence as a thought leader in the construction industry
- Increase collaboration with other industry-related organizations