CFMA Café Mobile App
CFMA Café is the mobile extension of CFMA’s Connection Café where members can connect and collaborate with peers, participate in communities of interest, and access up-to-date content and news. The CFMA Café app's intuitive tools provide easy access to People & Profiles, Discussions & Communities, Inbox, Events, Calendar & Announcements, Libraries, and Blogs.
To get started, simply search “CFMA Café” in the App or Google Play stores.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Requires Android 4.0.3 and up.
Once the app has downloaded on your mobile device, log in using your CFMA user name and password:
Ready to connect?
- Discussions: Read what everyone is talking about and reply to individuals or groups. You can also search the discussions for relevant topics or contacts.
- People: All the info about your contacts is here. Looking for new contacts? Search someone’s name or, better yet, scan someone’s QR code to connect when you are face-to-face!
- Inbox: Connection Café messages, contact requests, and community invitations are waiting for your responses here.
- Events/Calendar: Check out CFMA and Chapter events.
- Announcements: CFMA HQ updates are posted here.
- Libraries: Search, view, recommend, and comment on available information and resources and create and manage your own list of favorite entries.
- Blogs: Reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal where comments can also be posted.
If you have been active in Connection Café Communities, you’ll see them all here, including each community’s members, discussions, and library and blog entries.
Try the FAQs or contact us at email@example.com.